12% of Employees on Furlough and 27% are Working from Home
According to official numbers, 12% of employees are still on Furlough. The Office for National Statistics has released the latest weekly indicators on how Covid & Lockdown are affecting the UK.
Here are some of the main points;
- 12% of employees on Furlough.
- 27% are working from home.
- 16% of businesses are not trading. Almost all are small businesses.
- 47% of businesses report reduced turnover.
- 59% of businesses stated they were at risk of insolvency (low, moderate and severe risk).
Want to learn more?
You can read the ONS press release here.
The ONS is the Office for National Statistics, and is the official government agency for UK stats.
Find out more about NewsbrokerUK here